J. Ronald Jackson began practicing law in 1975 in Paducah, Kentucky after graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Law the same year. He now concentrates his practice in the areas of wills, trusts, corporate law, and taxation. Previously Ron was an assistant professor of accounting at Eastern Kentucky University for 6 years.
Ron was awarded a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Kentucky in 1972 and a Bachelor’s of Science in Business from Murray State University in 1964. Ron is also a Certified Public Accountant. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Kentucky Society of CPAs, a board member of The Community Foundation of Western Kentucky and a member of the Paducah Rotary Club.
Click for a printable biography
- Born: Dexter, Kentucky; December 10, 1942
- He is married to Linda Jackson. They have three children, five grandchildren, and a Yorkie named Perry.
- Corporate law
- Taxation law
- Estate Tax Planning
- Murray State University, B.S., 1964
- University of Kentucky, M.B.A., 1972
- University of Kentucky , J.D., 1975
- Admitted to Kentucky Bar Association, 1975
- AV Preeminent Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Society of CPAs
- Paducah Rotary Club
- Board of Directors, The Community Foundation of Western Kentucky, Inc.